How To Save Tiktok Videos On Your Computer
Now you should know how to make TikTok videos and upload them on the computer, but do you know how to save TikTok videos on your PC? If you want to save some nice videos for further watching and prevent videos from being deleted, you can use RecMaster to record the TikTok videos. After saving the video, you can watch your favorite videos even without the internet. It should be noted that the recorded video is for your personal viewing only, not for commercial use. Click here to read the detailed guide about How to Do TikTok Screen Recording.
Is Film Editing Hard
With the accessibility of digital cameras, it isnt difficult to get practical experience with the software, says McDonald. However, learning how to tell a story is a refined skill that takes time to develop. Many people will take writing courses and enroll in film school to hone their storytelling skills.
Best Video Editing Software For Windows/mac
Free video editing software programs are either too simple to meet the demands or too challenging to understand the workflow. For example, some of them may lack audio editing and color correction features. I highly recommend you to try Wondershare Filmora video editor, which has significant improvement in overall performance, making the product faster, more powerful, and taking the user editing experience to a new level.
It is perfect for helping beginners, and intermediate users create stylish videos by providing an intuitive user interface and built-in effects.
You can find more video tutorials about how to use Filmora on the official YouTube channel.
Why Should You Use Wondershare Filmora on Window10/8/7 Computer?
- Supports different formats, including MP4, AVI, MOV, AVCHD, and MKV.
- Enables you to crop, trim, cut, split, and combine in a few clicks.
- Various top-tier video effects, including motion elements, animated titles, royalty-free music, and transitions.
- Makes footage look like a Hollywood film with color tuning tools.
- Perfects sound with audio keyframing, background noise removal, and an audio equalizer.
- Excellent for GoPro/action cam videos with precise speed controls, video stabilization, and fish-eye lens correction.
- Real-time rendering keeps your editing experience smooth, even if youâre working with 4K footage.
- Burns video to DVD or upload to YouTube, or transfer to any popular portable devices.
How to Edit Videos with Wondershare Filmora
Import Media Files
You May Like: Get Internet On Laptop Anywhere
Online Video Courses For Video Editing
Lynda.com is one of the Internet’s most famous websites dedicated to learning. The platform hosts tutorials and courses for Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, and a number of other less powerful video editing software products. In order to gain access to over 10.000 eLearning courses, you will have to set up an account and pay the monthly fee for the service.
Udemy grants you access to thousands of tutorials that cover anything from IT and software to video editing. Finding courses that show you how to use professional video editing software shouldn’t be too hard since the platform offers lessons to beginners and skilled video editors.
If you want to learn from the video editing industry’s leading experts then this online resource is the best choice for you, because the knowledge it offers goes beyond simple explanations about how to properly use video editing tools. InsideTheEdit is not free and you must pay a monthly fee in order to gain access to everything the platform has to offer.
Creating an account on RippleTraing is free, but attending courses or accessing tutorials must be paid for. You can find valuable information about video editing software like Motion, Adobe Premiere Pro as well as audio editing software that might help you produce videos with impeccable soundtracks.
6. Premiere Gal Media
The Basic Process Of Editing A Gopro Video
OK, so now weve gone over all the things you need to edit a GoPro video, but the last piece of the puzzle is your workflow. Thats the sequence of events from where you plan your shoot to where you have the final video. There is no such thing as a universal workflow for a video edit, but to give you a rough guide as to how you could go about it, weve created some useful guides that can help.
If you follow these basic guides, you should have a pretty decent GoPro video at the end. The rest all depends on your personal creativity and, of course, the quality of the footage you made. If the stars align, your GoPro video could be the next viral sensation!
You May Like Also
Also Check: Hp Mini Laptop Factory Reset
How To Edit Mp4 Video With Windows Movie Maker On Windows 10/8/7
If you are a Windows users, you can use Windows Movie Maker to edit MP4 video files for free. Even Microsoft has stopped released new version Windows Movie Maker, you can still easily find the version on the internet for your Windows 10.
Step 1Add MP4 video to Windows Movie Maker
Step 2Edit MP4 video with various functions
For editing your MP4 videos, you can crop, split and cut your MP4. You can also add background music by clicking “Add music”, subtitle and watermark to your MP4 videos. For Visual Effects, you can choose the suitable effect to apply to your video.
Step 3Save the edited MP4 video
After editing, you can click “Save movie” button to choose export edited MP4. And you can also do some custom setting before saving. You can also choose the edited MP4 as a project for further editing or share it with your family and friends by publishing to Facebook, YouTube, etc.
Clever Ways To Make Video Using Just A Laptop
Need to make a video, but dont have a camera? No problem!
There are plenty of imaginative ways to create video with just a laptop. Well walk you through ten of the most accessible and straightforward ways you can make video without any fancy gear at all. Warning: once you read this post, youre out of excuses for not making more video!
Recommended Reading: Usb Cable Laptop To Tv
How To Add Music To Video And Edit It For Free
By Zoe| Follow | Last Updated March 04, 2021
Background music plays an important role in video production. It affects the viewing experience of the audience a lot. So, if you dont know how to add and edit background music in the video, and cant find royalty-free music on the web, dont worry, this post will help you add music to video with MiniTool Movie Maker.
Quick Navigation :
How To Remove Background Of Your Tiktok Video On Pc
You can also remove the background of your TikTok Video using a feature known as Chroma Key .
To get this to work perfectly, it would be nice if you shot your footage using a uniform green or blue background. Once thats done, you can remove the background of your TikTok video with just a few clicks.
Heres how its done!
Recommended Reading: Asus Keyboard Color Change
Why Should I Care About Free Video Editor
Using free video editors will help you edit and create videos for free without paying for it. If you are a beginner, it might become tough for you to select the best video editor and access it. Therefore, paying for it initially will not be helpful to you.
Along with this, investing in video editors if you are not using it regularly will not fetch you the right benefit.
You can use the free versions to boost your productivity, generate more revenue, and maximize your reach across the globe. You can spend that amount on promoting and creating ads for your company.
You can also share these videos that you created for free when you have an efficient marketing plan. Along with this if you can create a brand out of yourself using these visually compelling videos.
Besides this, you can use the free ones to determine the quality the platform offers before you pay for it. This helps you in making budget-friendly and effective decisions.
How To Edit Mp4 Video With All
Step 1Load MP4 video
Step 2Cut and join MP4 clips
Select the MP4 video file and click the “Cut” icon in the main interface to cut the MP4 video into certain parts. Here you can merge selected video clips into one MP4 file. More MP4 splitters, you can check it here.
Step 3Add effects & filters
In the Effects tab, you can easily adjust video brightness, saturation, contrast, hue and volume by dragging slide bars. And you can choose a filter to beautify your video project.
Step 4Enhance video quality
If you are not satisfied with the bad MP4 video quality, you can enhance MP4 video quality with one click. Here you can upscale the resolution, optimize brightness and contrast, remove video noise and reduce video shaking to improve the quality of your video.
Step 5Save or share the edited MP4 file
After the above settings have been done, click the “Convert All” button to start the conversion. Aiseesoft MP4 Editor provides a list of formats for different devices. You can also save it as MP4 and share to YouTube or other media sites freely.
Read Also: How To Install Zoom On Hp Laptop
How Do I Edit Videos On My Laptop For Free Windows 10
Lightworks. The best overall free video editing software. VideoPad. Best free video editing software for beginners. HitFilm Express. Simple free video editor with professional visual effects and tutorials. DaVinci Resolve. Top free video editor for advanced editors. VSDC Free Video Editor. OpenShot. Shotcut. Blender.
How To Trim Videos On A Windows Computer
1. Find the video you want to edit and double-click it to open it in the Windows video player.
2. Click the Edit button in the lower right of the video player window and then, in the menu, click “Trim.” The video should open in the Photos app.
3. Now you can trim the video by dragging the white Start and End points in the video timeline. As you drag the Start point to the right, you’re trimming away anything to its left at the start of the video. Drag the End point to cut away unwanted parts towards the end of the video.
4. When you’re satisfied with the result, click “Save a copy” in the upper right of the window. A copy of the original video with the new start and end points will be saved in the same folder, with “_trim” added to the title.
You May Like: How To Free Up Disk Space On Hp Stream
Choosing The Right Video Editor For Windows
As we mentioned before, there is a lot of video editing software available on the market, but how to choose the right video editing software, especially when you are a newbie and want a free video editing software before you dig deeper?
- Interface: For a newbie, a user-friendly interface can help you save a lot of time from learning and getting familiar with the program. Some users like to use modern and intuitive free video editor, while others just like to use old-style editors.
- Formats: Make sure the software you choose enables you to export commonly used formats like MP4, MOV, AVI, MKV, etc. so that you can easily share your work on YouTube or other social media platforms. Friendly reminder: generally speaking, MP4 is the most used format, so it is wiser to find a free video editor that supports MP4 at least.
Above are my favorite free video editing software programs for Windows, if you’re using a Mac computer, you can check my favorite free video editing apps for Mac.
Why You Need To Add Music To Video
In todays world, you may hear music almost every day. When you walk on the street, you will hear music from many shops that play music to attract customers. When you go to the cinema to watch a film, you will hear music from the film from time to time. So why they add music to video? What’re the benefits of background music?
Do you like to listen to background music? Do you want to make your video more attractive? The next part will illustrate to you how to add music to video and edit on your computer and on YouTube.
Read Also: How To Clean Out A Hp Laptop
Free Windows Movie Maker From Microsoft
#1. Windows Movie Maker for Windows 7/8
Windows Movie Maker was once the most popular free video editing tool for Windows, and users can make home movies by simple drag-and-drop. It contains features such as video effects, video transitions, adding titles/credits, audio track, timeline narration, and Auto Movie.
After you finish video editing, you can share videos directly to social media platforms, including Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter. If you don’t know your computer system requirement, you can try this one since it is already installed on your Windows7 computer.
Windows Movie Maker is built for Windows 7 but can also be used on Windows 8, but since Microsoft has stopped the support for Windows 7 in January 2020, you may have the same question as many other Windows Users: Does Windows10 have a free video editor as well?
#2. Free Video Editor in Windows 10 Photos App
If you are looking for the built-in free video editing software for Windows 10, the good news is that you can try Microsoft Windows 10 Photos app, which is pre-built in your Windows 10 computer, so you don’t need to download it again. If you can’t find the Photos app, you can also install it again from Microsoft Store directly.
However, it doesn’t have a timeline, and some advanced features such as split tools, green screen, video stabilization effects are missing.
The built-in Movie Maker and Photos App in Windows include some features listed below:
Make Video Longer By Looping
Another way is to use this versatile software to increase the duration by looping your video. And here you can loop your target video as many times as you like:
Step 1. Import the video
After launching the program, navigate to “Media” and select “Import”. Now locate and select the video you wish to loop.
Step 2. Add to project
Once uploaded, drag and drop the file onto the timeline. You can also right-click the clips in the “Media” and choose “Add to Project” to load them to the timeline.
Step 3. Loop the video
After that, paste it by pressing “Ctrl+V” or right-click and select “Paste”. You can repeat this process depending on how many times you want your clip to be replayed.
Step 4. Export projects
Don’t Miss: Can You Connect Airpods To Hp Computer
Edit Videos On Laptop With The Photos App On Windows
Most people don’t know it, but the Photos App on Windows 10 has hidden video editing capabilities, allowing you to trim existing videos or even create new videos. To use the Photos App to edit videos, follow these simple steps
Step 1: Open the Video You Want to Edit
- To begin, you need to edit the video that you want to edit. You can do this from Windows Explorer. Just locate the video file, right-click on it, and chose “Open With > Photos App
- The video will open in Windows 10 Photos App and begin to play, to access the editing suite, click on “Edit & Create” on the toolbar at the top.
Step 2: Edit the Video
Step 3: Adding Text and Applying 3D effects
- These tools are slightly more advanced and require creating a new video project. To begin, click on “Create a Video with Text” or “Add 3D effects Tools” and then select “New Video with Music”
- Once the video or videos have been added to the project, you should see editing tools in the Storyboard pane. Click on the “Text” tool to add text to the video in different styles, including animated text.
- The motion tool will allow you to choose different styles of camera motion for the video.
- To apply 3D effects to the video, select the 3D effects tools to open the library of effects that the editing suite provides, and then choose one or more to add to the project.
- If you want to add music to the videos, click on the “Music” button at the top bar and select from the options presented or click “Your Music” to add custom music.
Pros And Cons Of Editing Outside Tiktok
|You can use the same video on other social media platforms without dealing with TikTok watermarks.||If you edit the TikTok video on PC, you wont get access to TikToks built-in special effects and sound library unless you re-edit the video using the apps built-in editor.|
|More control with creating captions.||Some external video editors require pro-level editing skills.|
|You can upload longer videos.|
|More advanced effects available with external editors.|
Also Check: Useallavailablecores Ark
Bonus: Our Recommendations For The Best Video Editing Laptops In 2022
Based on the various building blocks of a laptop seen above, we recommend some of the best laptops for video editing in 2022.
1. MacBook Pro 16 Inch
Many editors and professionals swear by Apples devices when it comes to video editing. With its stunning 16-inch screen and powerful M1 Pro or M1 Max chip, the new MacBook Pro 16-inch released in October 2021 is the best laptop, period, for all sorts of video editing needs.
Processor: Apple M1 Pro or M1 Max Storage: 512GB, 1TB, 2Tb, 4TB, 8TB SSD Memory: 32 GB Unified Memory Display: 16-Inch Liquid Retina XDR DisplayGraphics: 32 Core GPU
Pros of this laptop for video editing:
– It’s at least twice as fast as the 2020 MacBook Pro . Whats more, both chips can support editing multiple streams of 8K video in real-time without rendering. – They feature a ProRes accelerator in the media engine , which has been designed to speed up pro-video workflows while making video processing more efficient, so editing video shouldn’t punish the battery life as heavily. – You can also configure storage on this device upto a whopping 8TB, so you dont have to worry about storage.
Cons of this laptop for video editing:
– Like all Apple offerings, this device is going to burn a hole in your pocket at $ 3499.- It is also heavier compared to older versions of the MacBook Pro, so portability is that much tougher with this machine.
2. Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
Pros of this laptop for video editing:
3. Dell XPS 17